A review is an opinion of a person about a product or service. A review can be extremely simple: just recording that one has a book, seen a movie, etc is already a review.
Common fields for reviews are:
- title - a short (few words) description of the review;
- rating - an indication of the appreciation of the product. Most often used is a five-point scale, with 1 point the lowest rating and five points the highest rating;
- description - describes the appreciation of the product in words;
- identifier - a unique identification that refers to the product / service. This can be an ISBN, EAN, UPC or ASIN number. Or an address card for a restaurant or a geographic location;
- product uri - a web-page that contains the product;