People Search with Pipl
Pipl is a people search engine that is supposed to search the deep web.
A search for me gives the following results:
- Quick facts (5) - a list of sentences, such as ‘Arnaud Leene hasn’t yet added photos to his profile;
- Personal profiles (7) - from MySpace, Twitter, Flickr (twice), ICQ, Jaiku and Amazon.com (not very useful, they should look at Amazon.fr);
- Professional profiles (2) - from LinkedIn and ZoomInfo;
- Photos (17) - Flickr only. The images of me on the sidebar are very good;
- Publications (1) - could be better;
- Email address (3) - very good;
- Web pages (8 and more) - all correct;
- Blog Posts (8) - all correct;
- Documents (8) - all correct;
So all in all this service gives very good results. It is a bit geared towards the US. More social networks could be added.
Unfortunately if you search for someone who does not have a unique name, you are in trouble. There is no way to split the results into multiple persons.