CS193p wrapping up
I am putting the last touches to assignment 6. There are only a few courses left, so it is slowly time to wrap things up. I started looking at these other courses.
- Course 16 - discusses alert and action sheets, which I used already. It explains animation a bit more. Not sure I will need that, but it might spice up some apps. The section on the camera and NSAcceleration was interesting. I will use that;
- Course 17&18; - interesting introduction to the iCould. I guess I could use this stuff. have to look at the course again though.
- AVFoundation - had a look at this extra course. Looks interesting. I might have to use it for what I have in mind;
- Smule - the presentation by Ge Wang was very nice. Not many things in it that I will use though. However their openLibrary might contain some interesting things;
- OpenGLES - had a look at this presentation. Interesting, but for the moment I do not need it. When I do, it might be worthwhile to find an OpenGLES course;